Who are we?
Meet Beret & Garp: The faces behind Bullyflop.
Frequently asked Questions
- What's the turnaround time for a custom carved collar?
- Our turnaround time varies depending on order method, current workload, and the individual complexities of each collar. We like to estimate 8-12 weeks, but this can change. First and foremost, our priority is the quality of the work. Sometimes certain themes, designs, etc. move ahead a bit more slowly and meticulously than others. We understand your excitement and we work hard to keep things to a reasonable timeline, but we will not send out an inferior piece for the sake of maintaining a timeline. For current orders, our Carved Collar Tracker updates with each step of the process, and we are always available if you have any questions or want a more detailed update. For new orders - Keep an eye on the announcement bar above for the most recent updates. If you have a deadline or need a specific time frame, just reach out to us.
- What's the difference between the Perfectly Custom & Perfectly Inspired ordering options?
- We've compiled a useful little FAQ post that goes over this in detail. Click here!
- How are collars sized? Standard flat buckle collars are typically sized with 4 holes spaced 3/4" apart, with the second hole equaling the exact neck measurement provided. Martingale and slip collars are typically sized to be 1-2" larger than the dog's head size, and tighten down to 1-2" smaller than the neck size. If you need a collar sized outside of this standard, just let us know!
- Can my dog wear their new collar swimming? What's the best way to take care of it?
- Click here to read through our care guide - We go over the best ways to keep your new collar looking perfect for years to come!
- What shipping methods do you use?
- Domestically, we ship using your choice of either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Packages are always fully insured for the total purchase price using an alternative non-carrier-affiliated insurance provider, which is why are shipping prices are a little higher than you may see elsewhere. We do this to protect both of us, should something happen in transit (it hasn't yet!). Because these are custom collars that are the product of hours of work, we can't just simply replace or refund if something goes awry during shipping. Adding the additional insurance makes it possible for us to remedy a situation should something be lost or damaged during shipping.
- For international purchases, we default through USPS First Class or Priority. However if you would prefer to use a different courier, just reach out and we can discuss options. Please note that any import or customs fees & taxes charged by your country of origin are the responsibility of the buyer.
- I'd like to have something a little different made. Can you do that?
- Very likely! If you have something else in mind that isn't listed here, just ask and we'd be happy to discuss possibilities with you.
- What's your return/exchange policy?
- Due to the custom nature of these collars, all sales are final and we cannot accept returns or exchanges. If you encounter a problem, we ask that you please contact us right first away so we can discuss the issue and see if there's anything we can do to help.